11 December 2012

My Grown-up Christmas List

I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant or I'm getting older, or I'm just content with the world these days, but this year there's really nothing I need or want for Christmas.

The things that I crave or want cannot be wrapped in boxes with bows.  The things I long for would not fit underneath a Christmas tree.

Here is my grown-up Christmas list.

1. Clean grout in the kitchen.  We put in new tiles back in 2006 when we moved in and we could really use a professional to come in and clean the grout.

2. Date night every Friday or Saturday night with John out in the real world, holding hands and just being us.

3. Movie night with a bunch of my girlfriends.  It doesn't matter what movie, what matters is having my friends over and being girls.

4. NYC museum hopping with our friends Adrian and Violeta.  I miss those days.

5. Girl time with me and Julia.  Mommy/son time with me and Mark.

6. I would love a pregnancy massage.  My shoulders and back could use it!

7. Manicure/Pedicure with my mom and sisters.

8. A date with John to Princeton for a walk on campus and dinner off campus near all the mom and pop shops.

9. A break from our dog Paris.  She's so needy sometimes.

10. I wish I had more time to do nothing at all.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails