05 June 2013

Gymnastics Recital--June 2nd, 2013

On Sunday, after church, we took the kids out to eat at Panera Bread, then we changed the kids into their gymnastics clothes and we headed to the gym.

It was so great to have Mark in the program this year!  I decided to start him in his own big boy classes in January.  The first day he went straight in with no tears and I knew he was ready.

Julia's been going to gymnastics school since she was 2 1/2.  This was her 3 year.  I even enrolled both kids to gymnastics camp where they will tumble, do a craft, have play time, and snack, and Micah and I will go food shopping and run errands while the kids are having fun.

My in laws came to see the kids at their recital and my sister Sara.

It was great to hear what they said about each child as they do their floor routine.  Julia said she wanted to be a dentist and hair dresser when she grows up...and Mark wants to be just like his dad...the whole audience said "Awwww!"

Julia likes to bake cookies with mommy in her spare time...Mark likes to look up at the stars in his room (he has glow in the dark stars on his ceiling).

Julia's favorite sport is Karate and Gymnastics and Mark's is soccer (ummmm Mark has never played soccer, I don't know where he got that from.)

Julia did awesome on the bars and beam.

Mark did great on the rings and the parallel bars.


Mark and Julia you guys are awesome!  Mom and Dad are so proud of you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails