06 October 2011

No one...a mommy's promise

No one loves you like I do...

No one wakes up every morning to your voices...

No one hears you in the middle of the night like I do...

No one hugs you as tight, or kisses you as dear...

No one prays for you as much as I do....

No one wants the best for you like I do...

No one wipes away all your tears and kisses away all your boo boos...

No one takes you to the library as much as I do, or has read you as many bedtime, nap time, girl time, mommy time, story time, and school time stories as I do...

No one loves hearing you talk in your cute voices and cute phrases as much as I do...

No one counts all your freckles or brushes all your curls like I do....

No one thinks you are as cool as I do...

No one answers as many questions as I do...

No one wishes and hopes and dreams the most for you as much as I do...

No one sacrifices as much time, energy and love as I do...

No one dresses you each morning, feeds you every meal, brings you to awana and gymnastics or takes you to the park as much as I do...

And believe you me, no one loves you no matter what like I do...oh wait, there is One other that beats the love of a mother...the love of your heavenly Father...

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 8:38-39
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails