08 July 2013

Summer Sabbatical

This Season of Life

I have been SO busy as a wife and mom that blogging really has been on the back burner.  I keep telling myself that it is OK.  That I am allowed to hold my newborn instead of blogging.  That I am allowed to use my free time reading a book, or watering my garden, or going to the gym.  That I am allowed to relax during the summer.  I apologize for not being nearly as consistent as I used to be but it is what it is right now in my life, and as most of you who read my blog are moms or very busy ladies, I'm sure you understand.

So, I decided that I would take a little sabbatical this summer from blogging.  This way, I don't feel guilty every day for not blogging,and I do...I take blogging very seriously.  It's one of my brain, adult jobs that I truly enjoy!  I get to type on the computer ALL by myself and connect with you.  I love getting feed back from you, and I love sharing my life with my readers, not to mention, I love recording our family memories and milestones.

So for the rest of July...I will NOT be blogging...but I will be resuming the blog on August 1!  I have some great ideas to share from my new juicing/fitness world (those of you who follow me on Instagram know I've been loving juicing lately...and I still go to the gym 4 times a week and am currently working with a trainer whom I so enjoy working out with!)

August 1st I will be back...with a vengeance!  Scouts honor!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Balance. I'm trying to learn that and I don't have small children chasing my feet. Have a nice break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails