The School Year is under way...now it is time to get those holidays planned and prepare the house for guests, prepare for colder weather, and prepare for upcoming birthdays and festivities!
1. Organize the kids closets better.
2. Get my donation bins ready and out of the house.
3. Prepare our shoe boxes for children over seas.
4. Summer clothes away--fall/winter items out!
5. Take our family pics for Christmas Card 2013
6. Start deciding which holidays we will host...Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years, New Year's Eve...or where we will go.
7. Start Christmas Shopping.
8. Start wrapping our Christmas books and videos for the 24 days before Christmas.
9. Make Christmas lists with the kids.
10. Decide what to do for Julia's 6th birthday!!!