21 January 2014

Every Mom Has A Story: Cinzia Nalewajko

Every Mom Has A Story: Cinzia

Some women were just meant to be mothers.  Cinzia is one of them.  I can say that because Cinz and I have been best friends since the 6th grade in Miss Hallom's History class.

Cinzia will give you the shirt off your back.  She will defend you to the end. And she will always go the extra mile for you.

Cinzia has a passion for fashion and for teaching.  She has taught Italian in the NYC school system for over 10 years.  She has her Masters and she is one of the hardest working moms I know.  She does it all.  And her boys, her family always come first.  Cinzia is the type of teacher that never brings work home (I could never do that!)  She always finds a prep period to finish all her grading and lesson plans and when she is home her teacher hat is off and her Mom hat is on.

She is a giver.  She loves to help anyone in need whether it's passing on clothes or toys, she always wants to help someone less fortunate.  Her parents came to America from Italy and have had to work very hard to raise 4 beautiful children (Cinzia is the oldest and has three younger brothers who are all married).  Her parents were able to provide a beautiful home and life here in America for their children and they have taught her to work hard for what you have and to always appreciate the blessings you get in life.

As a proud Italian American, Cinzia, loves her heritage and also loves family.  I know the minute she got married she couldn't wait to start her own family.  She already had boy and girl names picked out like me.  God has blessed her and her husband Joe with 2 beautiful boys...Joesph is 5 1/2 and in Kindergarten, and James is 2 1/2...

Here is Cinzia's story:

1. Have you always wanted to be a mom?

I have always wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember.

2. What do you love most about having 2 boys?

I love knowing how much they love each other.  My hope is that they stay this close forever!

3. What is the most challenging part of motherhood for you?

The hardest part for me is balancing being a teacher, a mom, wife, daughter, etc...

4. Who helps you? How do you get through it?

Thank God for my mom!!! She is my best friend and is always there whenever I need her!  My mother in law also never says no!! My brothers are there when I really need them.  Joe tries to help me as much as he can.  He reminds me to come to earth and spend time as a family to make memories.  I get through everything by trying to keep a good schedule for everything.

5. What legacy do you want to leave behind to your kids?  What morals/values do you stress with them now?

The legacy I want to leave them is basic: LOVE.  I want them to know I love them to the ends of the universe!!! Everything I do is life is to better their lives!!

*******************

Cinzia, I love you, you are a wonderful mom and a great friend.  I'm so thankful God put you in my life to laugh with and cry with and share each others joys with.  I also love that our children play together and are growing up knowing each other!  I think that is so cool!

We love you Chi Chi

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails