Tonight I decided to finally use the GINORMOUS zucchini from our garden and make some bread!
Here is the delicious recipe:
3 cups flour
2 cups shredded zuch. with skin
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 cup oil
1 cup raisins (I used craisins...even better)
1 cup nuts (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mix the top ingredients.
2. In another bowl beat the eggs and oil.
3. Then add the mixtures together and stir in nuts and raisins. stir well
4. Pour into 9 x 5 x 3 pan (I used one bread pan and a mini pan to cook only for an hour)
5. Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours (if you use just one baking pan)
6. cool in pan 15 minutes before slicing and taking out of pan.
It was my first time making this bread and the kids loved it! Great way to sneak in veggies!