05 September 2013

Calling on my REINFORCEMENTS












I am so blessed to have my sister Laurie and my mom Judy.
I call them my REINFORCEMENTS!
Do you have helpful family members with really great gifts?
My sister and mother when given a task hit it full force and get the job done!

As you know I like things ORGANIZED!
I married into a family that is also this way.  My mother in law is the QUEEN of organization (that's where John gets it from).  She is even worse than me!  I LOVE it!  Whenever I need to clean out a closet, or a room, or a drawer, with some help because I have so many other things going on (homeschool, cleaning the house, raising 3 kids, etc) I ask them.

Today Laurie and Judy came over for lunch after our school time and re-organized my pantry!  They did such a great job and we all got to hang out, enjoy a meal together, and talk.  It was so great.

I'm so thankful for these two GEMS in my life.
They are wonderful and I know I am blessed.
Don't fogret moms out there: to call on your REINFORCEMENTS!  God doesn't expect us to do everything on our own.  He's given us great people to lean on!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails