03 May 2015

Sharing My Life With You

Happy Birthday!

John, I never would have thought we'd be the parents of four crazy (wonderful) kids, living in the house of our dreams, and enjoying the messes, minutes, and moments together for the past 12 years.

But God continues to shower His goodness over us in ways we didn't think possible.

I didn't think it would be possible for me to be a stay at home mom for 7 years but God has provided.

I didn't think it would be possible for you to start a brand new career at the age of 31 but God did!  And you passed your CFP last year, and this year you became VP!!!

I didn't think we'd ever leave our home on Joyce Street (especially with such a difficult housing market) but God not only sold our home in under 6 weeks, but provided a brand new home in less than 30 days time, perfectly allowing us to have our baby on a Wednesday and move into our home with our baby on a Friday.

I didn't think you'd ever finish your seminary degree, especially not after having so many kids back to back, but with God's help, within the next few weeks (after all your hard work over the past few years) you will finally get your Masters of Divinity.

I didn't think it possible that I could love you even more than I did on our wedding day, but each day my love for you grows and I feel so lucky that I married not only my best friend but the man of my dreams.  I love sharing my life with you and I am so grateful for the man you are.

I love you.

Happy Birthday!

I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished this year.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails