09 September 2014

So glad she's here!

Amelia is here...

For me to say that the kids and I are smitten with this little princess is an understatement.

Mark asks to hold her every 10 seconds.

Micah shares his cars and toys with her by putting them (ahem, throwing them) into her crib.

Julia rocks, sings, and holds Amelia as if she were her own daughter.

And me?  Well, you've guessed it...I am loving all the baby snuggles, the bonding, the hand holding, the long gazes, and her constant need for mommy. 

I can't speak for John, but I know he's in love too.


Julia in particular has always wanted a sister.  She predicted we would have another baby and that it would be a girl.  Wishful thinking I thought.  But she was right!

Amelia was born wednesday night, 8/27, at 10:49 pm.  She was 9.6 lbs and 19 1/2 inches long.


She has jet black hair....chubby cheeks, blue eyes and completely reminds me of Julia as a newborn.  She is such a good baby too.  Bless you sweet Amelia.  We love you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails