29 September 2009

A Deeper Peek into Kristi Mac's Mom Brain

My proudest parenting moment: When I "caught" Julia sitting at the dining room table in a "big girl" chair with her head bowed and hands folded praying out loud to Jesus about Mama, Daddy, and Baby...at least those were the only words I could pick out :)

Activity I don't love but do anyway: Julia loves to watch Barney...and after the 20th time it gets old, really fast :)

My meltdown-prevention tactic: Sing a silly song, dance, or pretend I am crying (all three make Julia laugh)

Mornings are always smoother when I: Pack the diaper bags the night before with snacks, diapers, change of clothes, binky, special toys...and make all the sippy cups for the day and put them in the fridge.

I define downtime as: Talking on the phone to one of my BFFs, or writing a letter to someone I love, or writing in my journal, or reading a novel.

My guiltiest pleasure: Hot cocoa with tons of marshmallows (the itty bitty ones) chocolate cookies, or dare I say, a second cup of coffee!

I've started ________ a thousand times: Organizing Mark's clothes...he grows way too fast :)

My mom was right about: EVERYTHING...she is very wise!

My spouse and I always disagree about: who drives better :) But I am learning and working on being quiet in the passenger seat...it is so hard!

Even when my children have families of their own, I'll still: Cook for them, pray for them, and babysit the kids when they need a date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails