10 February 2009

Exhaustion

Oh boy, this pregnancy is taking EVERYTHING out of me. I can barely carry Julia (22lbs) up the steps w/o huffing and puffing. I feel like I am a million pounds and yet I have only gained like 10lbs. I just feel so pregnant and so ready for this baby to be out...and yet I know once this baby is here my life is going to take on a whole new dimension that I am a little apprehensive about.

Philippians 4:13 says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." And right now I need a lot of strength. I am so lucky to have such a great baby who is so easy going and eats great and sleeps well. I can only pray number 2 is similar to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails