07 February 2009

Proud of Daddy

John's big tournament is today. He left early this morning to put up signs near Brookdale College so people would know where to go. I am so proud of how hard he works for his school and how much he loves his students. He has really become a wonderful example to all of us. When I think of how much he puts into his job, his schoolwork (seminary:MDIV major/Apologetics), and us I can honestly say that the Lord will say the words, "Well done thou good and faithful servant, enter into the house of the Lord."

Before he left today he must've been reading my Bible because it was on the hallway table open. I love that he cannot go a day without being in God's Word. I know he's been praying for this tournament that it is a success, especially with the economy being so rundown right now. But he is also praying that many of his students see Jesus in him and come to know Christ as their Savior.

2 comments:

  1. wow, i didn't know john was in seminary! where does he go? my brother is at princeton sem. good luck on your tournament john!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he jokes around and says he is in the class of 2070 since he only takes like one or two classes a semester, plus he took a year off when Julia was born. But I think that God has something very special planned for him and I know he will continue to bless John's efforts! Thanks Rayna! He goes to Nyack College in NY.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails