09 February 2009

Family of God

Today was such a blessing to me. I was talking to Michelle Wells a woman who used to attend SWBC (my church) and she said, "Kristi, I am so happy you are pregnant again...I have some things for you..." Next thing I know I have a double stroller, an extra booster seat and more clothes 2T and 3T for Miss Julia!!!!

I keep asking the Lord, how are we going to make it on one salary, shouldn't I go back to work, and time and time again, John's business does super well, and people are always giving us things for our kids. A woman at Taekwondo just offered her Bellisimo crib and changing table for baby #2.

We are super blessed in the family of God. He is always providing for us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails