17 February 2009

I LOVE naps!

Today was such a blessing. First, Julia and I got to go to Ladies Bible Study from 9:30-11:30. Julia played in the nursery with the Haines' and 3 children. She must've had a blast b/c after we went food shopping she was sound asleep in the car. Then we got home around 12pm and John had lunch waiting for us! He is so great! I then took Julia outside to play, she's been loving these sunny days and it isn't too cold. Then she took a nap from 1:30-4:10!!! I was so surprised. I think it also may have something to do with the fact that I woke her up after only taking a quick 30 min. morning nap, but we would've been late for bible study.

I was able to nap, read my book, The Shack, make a spinach quiche, fold laundry, write some letters and check my email!!! I never get to do all of that. I even had time to write out a few checks. Thank you Lord for nap time! I LOVE naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails