Today Mark is 9 months old! Happy Birthday my little muffin man!
1 3/4 c. flour
5 T. sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 beaten egg
3/4 c. orange juice
1/3 c. oil
1 c. cranberries, coarsely chopped (fresh or frozen)
Makes 1 dozen muffins
1. Spray muffin cups with nonstick spray coating.
2. In med. bowl stir together flour, 2 T. sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Make a well in the center.
4. In a small bowl combine egg, orange juice and oil; add all at once to flour mixture.
5. Stir just till moistened (batter will be lumpy)
6. Toss cranberries with 2 T. sugar; gently fold into batter.
7. Fill prepared cups 3/4 full. Sprinkle muffin tops with remaining sugar.
8. Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.