02 October 2016

Veggie Soup


Veggie Soup by Rachel Ray

Ingredients:

2tbsp of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
1 medium onion
3 cloves of garlic
3 Idaho potatoes
2 small zucchini or 1 large zucchini 
1 28 ounce can roasted dice tomatoes
4 cups of chicken broth
1 cup of basil leaves
1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
(4 servings)

Kristi's Way:

I put everything chopped in my crock pot on high for 4-5 hours.  I also add chopped carrots and chopped celery just because I feel every soup should have some!  And if I happen to have boneless, skinless chicken thighs I will chop and add to make it a bit heartier, so then it's more like a chicken and veggie soup!

Enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails