21 October 2016

Let's here it for the boys!

Let the Fun begin

This Friday it is Mark and Micah's turn to have a few friends over and the girls will be with Grandma Judy.  

We are having a superhero theme because that's what boys in this house love to be.  We have costumes, legos, and outdoor activities planned.

I still need to pick up some sweets and goodie bags for the boys but it will be less boys than it was girls because I think I can only handle 6 boys!

Our Agenda:

4:30-5:00 Lego playtime
5:00-5:15 Pizza and carrots
5:15-6:00 Outside time
6:00-7:00 Dessert, Superhero dress up, super hero battles 
7:00-7:30 Quick superhero episode and Popcorn

I'm looking forward to some loud playtime.  Most of all I just want Mark and Micah to feel special and loved.  They really are the best sons a mom could have, even if they love their Daddy more than me!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails