04 December 2012

Chapel Engagement

This Wednesday I am off to Timothy Christian School to speak to the HS classes 9-12.  I have taught each group so it will be awesome to see kids I actually taught and remember.

I'm thankful for my MIL who will be with my love bugs while I am away.  She always holds down the fort for me when I have things during the day to do.

Last week we were awfully sick with the flu and that is why I wasn't able to blog as much.  I hope you will forgive me.

John is currently in Washington, D.C. so I've been solo for a few days, happy to have him return tomorrow as well.

I can't believe Christmas will be here in 21 days!  And then my baby girl, Julia turns 5!  Can't wait to spoil her rotten in NYC at the American Girl Doll store on Dec 22nd.  We are taking the kids to NY to see the big Christmas tree in Rockalfeller Center as well.  Christmas is here!!!

Pray for me as I share my faith testimony with the high schoolers tomorrow and do a little talk show with them.  I am hoping for open hearts and for God to speak through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails