* John made a manger with the kids from real wood, and a blow torch to engrave it instead of us decorating a Tree.
* We bought lots of gift cards instead of presents since Mommy's belly was too big to lug loads of shopping bags.
* We will not be giving Santa the credit for the gifts by the manger, but thanking Daddy for all his hard work in NYC and taekwondo this year so we could buy stuff for each other.
* Daddy bought Mommy a new Toyota minivan instead of tiny gifts!
*Mommy will not be hosting a boat load of company, but instead going to each grandma's house to be spoiled.
* I am so thankful to finally be "with child" just like Mary!
* We read a Christmas book each night of the month and watched a video on the weekends which emphasized the birth of our Savior.
* We will take the kids to see NYC and the big tree in Rockefeller Center and bring the kids to the American Girl Doll store for the first time!
* This Christmas I heard Julia say, "Mom, it's not about the presents, although they are nice, Christmas is all about Jesus." and I was the luckiest mom on earth.
* I am content to be right where we are with everything. God is just so good.