27 May 2013

My Birthday Boy

This is my 1,000 post on May 27, 2013

Mark Ciro is 4 today!

He's the sweetest, cutest, funniest, creative, serious, most charming little boy I know.

I'm so proud of the little man he is becoming.  He's a great big brother to Micah, and he still looks up to his big sister Julia.

Today we spent the day at the park with our friends Alison and Brendon (4 year old twins we met at the library).  Grandma Donna met us there and we all played on the jungle gym, and the swings and grandma brought gifts and ice cream.

Mark even got quality boy time with daddy because John had to visit Uncle Tio to get some landscaping advice.  Julia and I were able to clean the house and make Mark's birthday cake.  It is a gorgeous day out today...we are enjoying our kids and the beautiful weather! (And planting all our veggies and herbs in our big garden)

Happy Memorial Day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails