21 May 2013

So proud


Dear John,

I am so proud of the man you've become.
In 2009 you decided to switch gears and start a new career. We had a two year old and a 6 month old at the time. It was risky and it was right at the start of our economy's decline. But you hung in there and trusted God. Through much prayer we are seeing the fruit of all your labor. Not only have you succeeding in passing the three year program at Morgan Stanley, but you have been doing amazing with your clients, traveling, doing seminars, and now going for your CFP.  Words cannot express how proud I am of you and how thankful I am for all your provision. God has really blessed us to allow me to be home these past 6 years raising our little ones. That is no easy feat in this poor economy, but you have gone above and beyond to keep me home like we planned.

Congratulations on being awesome! Congratulations on passing all those financial series tests. You did it!!! I'm your biggest fan!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats that's a great accomplishment. I agree its hard I been home now for 3 years and its not easy at all. I'm thankful hubby has his career as a law enforcement.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails