22 May 2013

A Change of Plans



Mark's birthday always falls during the heart of Memorial Day weekend. So, when he turned 1 I started a Turtle Back Zoo tradition and always took the kids to the zoo the Friday before his birthday and we always had good weather. This year it's going to rain. So John and I decided to take the kids to NYC to meet everyone in his office and to go to the Museum of Natural History. Tomorrow I'm going to bring the kids to the library to research elephants and dinosaurs because they are going to love seeing the cool elephants and dinosaurs on Friday! Sometimes a change of plans is a good thing!  And we are hoping the weather will be fantastic the next week because we still owe our red head a fun trip to the zoo!  (I can't believe my baby boy is turning 4!)

I'm so thankful for Julia...Mark...and Micah.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails