10 August 2011

Bus Stop

I'm pretty sure Julia is one of the funniest, sharpest, brightest, sweetest, quickest kids I know, but of course as her mom I am totally biased.

Yesterday we picked up Daddy from the bus stop since he came home early from work so we could all go out to eat dinner together.  Well, the bus left him at a different spot than usual and we had to stop on the overpass to pick him up as he was walking on the sidewalk.

He quickly ran to the car and hopped in the front seat.  Well, to Julia who is very matter of fact and a rule follower yells out, "Daddy you can't do that!  You can't just walk in the street like that it is too dangerous!  Daddy you can't do that!"  She was really serious and Mark and I and John thought it was the cutest, funniest thing because to her she was absolutely right, and to us, we just wanted daddy in the car quickly before a car came behind us.  After she took a breath and saw that everything was okay, she did smile and explain her reasons, but we got such a kick out of it!

That is my Julia.  She is outspoken, very smart, and a serious rule follower...hmmmm, where did she get all that from???

****
Normally, Wednesday is our Esther post...I will have it up tomorrow!  I just had to share this bus stop story!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute story! Love your Julia - she's so much like her mama!!! xoxo C

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails