20 March 2012

April Menu


1
Palm Sunday
Eat Dinner with Macs
2
Linguine with clam sauce
3
Black Bean and Mango salsa with pitas
4
Penne Pasta casserole (with soy crumbles) and garden salad
5
Leftover night
6
Good Friday—shepherd’s pie with soy crumbles


7
Korean food
8
Easter Dinner
9
Salmon with cauliflower and broccoli
10
Tomato and cucumber salad
11
Baked Ziti and salad
12
Leftover night
13
Egg plant parmesan
14
Out with Christy’s family
15
Out to dinner with Laurie for her birthday
16
Tilapia and asparagus and strawberry salad
17
Thai curry vegetable and tofu soup
18
Shrimp and Spinach Pasta
19
Leftover night
20
Veg-Head Three-Bean Chili –Rachel Ray recipe
21
Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
22
open
23
BBQ glazed salmon with green beans and corn
24
Bowtie Pasta and salmon
25
Spinach Quiche
26
Leftover night
27
Pizza night with garden salad
28
DATE NIGHT
29
open
30
Make Ahead Minestrone in crock pot
Notes:
More Calendars: May 2012, Jun 2012, Jul 2012

I plan ahead my meals not because it helps me to food shop easier on Monday mornings.

I plan ahead so that it's one less thing to worry about each morning as I plan the rest of our day.

I plan ahead so that I can see what we are eating each week and am able to switch it up and keep everyone guessing.

I plan ahead so that we don't end up at a fast food restaurant to eat dinner.

I plan ahead so that my husband can call me a "culinary genius" when the recipe I followed only took 30 minutes.

I plan ahead because it is what works for me!




A Virtuous Woman cares for her body. She prepares healthy food for her family. (Proverbs 31: 14 – 15, Proverbs 31: 17, 1 Corinthians 6: 19, Genesis 1: 29, Daniel 1, Leviticus 11) 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails