07 February 2013

Rosemary Chicken with White Beans

 Easy Recipe

I've been sick since yesterday and needed an easy meal for tonight since I'm tired and we have Awana.  So I pulled out my crock pot and my recipe book and came across this Rosemary Chicken and white bean one.  It literally took 10 minutes to prep and in 4 hours dinner will be ready.  It is almost 1pm, so dinner at 5pm is perfect.

Ingredients:

2tbs. oil
4-6 chicken breast halves
1 cup carrots, sliced
1/2 cup celery sliced
1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp rosemary
1/3 cup fat free Italian dressing





Directions:

1. Brown the chicken with the oil in a pan.  Remove and drain.

2. Place carrots, celery, and beans at the bottom of the crock pot and add chicken breasts.


3. In a bowl combine all the seasonings and the dressing and pour over the food in the crock pot.

4. Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours!

I'm probably gonna serve mine with white rice.  Bon Apetit!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really good! I love a good crockpot recipe and a nice alternative to ham and beans. I grew up many years ago going to Awana and loved every minute of it! Found you via the blog hop and happy to be following via GFC. Stop by and visit sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails