26 June 2013

My Child I love you...adjusting to life after a baby



I came across a blog today that spoke volumes to me...click on the title to read her post.

My Child I Love You

It was all about how to adjust to life with a new baby...and this christian woman has had way more than 3 children.  She talks about body image, and losing the baby weight, and loving yourself, and being aware of sat*n attacking your thoughts as you do the most important job God has given you as a mom.

Please read it...it really changed my focus.

It's amazing how we can focus on something that really doesn't matter and how the enemy will use that to prevent you from cherishing every minute of your baby (which I really try to do) and family.  I'm so thankful that I read her post.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails