25 June 2013

Gone are the days...

Gone are the days that I had two free hands.

Gone are the days where I could complete a list of 25 items.

Gone are the days that I only needed one cup of coffee which lasted me throughout the day.

Gone are the days when I would blog the night before and plan my posts weeks in advance.

Gone are the days where I would plan my meals a month in advance.

Gone are the days where I would plan my outfits in advance.

Gone are the days when I could food shop for the entire week and use a full cart.

Gone are the days where I could wear a normal bra and didn't smell like breast milk, and probably didn't have spit up on my shoulder.

Gone are the days when I could just go to the movies with my bestie.

Gone are the days when I could fit anything in my closet.

Gone are the days where I can wear a bikini in front of my husband.

Gone are the days of having a flat stomach.

I'm a mom of 3 kids and I'm in Full Swing of survival mode! Bear with me!

It takes me longer to most things because I have a 3 month old who loves to be held.  I have a four year old who feels mildly neglected and is struggling as the middle child, and a first born who gets bored when we aren't doing school every day...although she is loving the social aspect of our summer.

I'm in a stage of life that says it's ok not to have everything planned weeks in advance (although we have a pretty packed summer schedule of play dates, field trips and outings).  The kids are fed, their clothes are clean, and they take their own shower/bath every other day.  We are coasting through the hard part of adding a new baby to the family.

But there are still some things I miss.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails