25 February 2014

A Beautiful Mess

Mom to Mom

The theme at Mops has always been "better moms make a better world."

It's true for me.  After a day at mops...those 2-3 hours learning from other moms, growing closer to God, while my children are happily playing upstairs with their friends in child care....I feel so recharged and re-energized for the week.

These ladies brighten my day.  They give me hope.  They offer friendship and help.  They listen well.  They tag along on play dates.  We share.  We connect.  And for a few minutes I become Kristi again....for a few minutes I don't hear "Mommy I need...!"  It's a great break and time of refreshment.  This has been my 6th year at mops.  I am so thankful for all these women who have touched and shaped my life.  I am also happy to serve and be part of the team.  God has been truly good to all of us.  We are all a beautiful mess.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails