08 April 2014

19 Weeks

Our Fourth Baby Blessing

We are due on Sept 2 with baby number 4!  In 2 weeks we will find out the gender of the baby.  I tried to find out at my 16th visit but the baby was shy and didn't cooperate during the ultrasound.

The next appt. is an anatomy visit where the ultrasound is very extensive (usually an hour) and they check all the organs.  I'm really starting to get excited and anxious to prepare for what comes next.

Boy or Girl it doesn't matter to us.  We already have one of each as it is and we have been so super blessed with 3 healthy children.  John and I are really still amazed that our family is still growing!  But you know what, we do pretty well when our hands our full.  We both work well under pressure.  And we have an awesome God who constantly  provides strength and grace and wisdom when we need it.  So at this point I kind of just feel like...we got this!  

This past week and this week have been the most normal for me.  I really don't feel "pregnant".  I still run all over the house like a mad woman doing chores, climbing over baby gates, dusting, cleaning, vacuuming, bending.  I think the bending at times does get to me, but other than that I feel great and I am so glad to not be nauseous anymore.  Although I do not crave coffee every morning like I used to.  I have had a few cups of it in the last week or so, and they have been nice, but it's definitely not a habit I am going to start again.  Tea suits me just fine.

I haven't been back to the gym yet, but I plan on walking 3-4 times a week with my new Nike Sneakers to stay in shape.  And I love stretching in the morning and at night.  Maternity tops are a must at this point.  I got a few cute dresses at Gap for the Spring.  And my love of black stretch pants and flats continues.

Thank you for this sweet, precious gift Lord, I know you will bring us joy no matter what.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails