My Beautiful Sister
One awesome thing about marrying John is that I got another wonderful sister! Laurie is such a sweetheart. She is one of the most honest, supportive, loving, take the shirt off her back type of person there is!
We are all on pins and needles waiting for baby Ava and baby Niklas to arrive! TWINS! A boy and a girl...does it get any better?! I am so proud of my sister for taking such great care of herself, for eating right, drinking water, even though she hates it, and already being the best mom she can be!
Here is her amazing Mom to be story!
1. When did you and Kelsey meet and how long before he proposed?Kelsey and I met in November 2010. He proposed in October 2011.
2. Did you guys want to start your family right away? Did you ever imagine you'd have TWINs?!
3. What are you nervous/excited about when the babies get here?
Kelsey and I are just excited about everything! We can't wait to meet them and see what they look like and have our beautiful family together and make wonderful memories!
4. How hard was it to come up with a boy/girl name?
5. So the babies will be here before or on....are you ready????? What do you still have left to do?
Laurie we are so excited and happy for you! Julia and Mark and Micah can't wait to meet their new cousins and help out. Especially Julia, she is a mommy in the making. Remember my only advice: Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
You got this! You both are going to be awesome parents! And I for one, can not wait to spoil my niece and nephew!