29 April 2014

Team Rudanovic is Growing!

The Next Chapter For The Home Team

You may remember the last time I interviewed Morgan when she was pregnant with her latest bundle of love.  Well, now that Jordan Foster Rudanovic is here I wanted to touch base with Morgan and see how she was doing with her new addition and how she prepped her older son Desmond for the baby to come.

I absolutely love highlighting other Moms because A. They inspire us to all be the best at what we do. B. It encourages me that I am not alone in my motherhood journey. C. I am so thankful to have met so many awesome moms who truly make me a better mom!

Jordan Foster was born on April 8th...here is my interview with Morgan....

How did you prep Desmond for his new brother?

We discussed mommy's belly a lot with Desmond beforehand. He wasn't that interested until Sara Jones and Deanna Sgalambro had their little ones. Then all he would talk about is "Nate has his sister and Dray has his brother, when do I get my brother?" So I would really say seeing other babies prepped him on what was about to happen.

What are you most excited about in meeting this new little guy?


We can't wait to see what he looks like!  (Jordan looks just like his Daddy!!!!)

Lastly, what new tradition will the four of you be able to do now? Or what are you excited to teach/share with Jordan?


We are so excited to have two boys who will grow up playing with daddy and mommy in the backyard. We are both very into sports and games so it will be fun to continue that with our boys. Desmond already loves playing in the backyard!  We are also excited to teach Jordan to pray and to see him grow up being taught the truth of the Gospel and the grace that has been extended to those who trust in Jesus.

**** Morgan and Chris are one of my favorite couples at Jacobs Well.  They are down to earth, very funny, and the hardest working pair I have met.  There is also a huge measure of excellence in everything they do.  They lead the Well Kids ministry at our church which is all of the education programs for the kids.  I am so excited to join their team this summer.  I'm teaching K-2nd grade this summer and helping out with VBS.  I really felt like God was pushing me to teach more at church and use my gifts there for Him.  I was so glad when the opportunity came up!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails