09 October 2009

Big Purple Dinosaur---BARNEY!!!

Julia loves Barney! We have an assortment of DVDs and VHSs from church friends, and even taekwondo friends....everyone knows Barney is Julia's favorite! She loves all the songs and everytime Barney sings I LOVE YOU, she has to hold either mine or Mark's hand and gives us a hug and kiss. It is so sweet. She sings the "Special" song at random also!

Well, little does she know that on Christmas morning, Barney is going to pay her a little visit. (Daddy got the costume on Ebay...we won't even say how much it was!) I can't wait to see the smile on her face when she sees him. I already know she won't be afraid because we've been to parties where people have dressed up as Monkeys or Elmo and she is sometimes the only kid who will go right up to the character and try to talk to it and sit on its lap or take a photo...she is so brave! At Barnes and Noble she met Clifford the Big Red Dog, and even though he was HUGE she thought nothing of it!

Thanks Daddy for being so good to Julia! I can't wait to take photos of the Barney moment! There is also a Jungle Barney movie coming out tomorrow October 10th, and I am really contemplating taking Julia, I'm just not sure how she would do in a dark theatre...any suggestions moms out there? She watches videos at home but she walks around and plays with her toys at the same time so I'm not sure if she is too young. We could just wait til the movie comes out on DVD...hmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of Christmas with Barney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I can't wait to see what John will look like all dressed up! He already practiced with Elmo...it was so funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails