11 October 2009

Roll-y Poll-y


Mark has officially learned how to roll over from his back to his belly and his belly to his back! It is so cute to watch him roll!

A friend at church was telling me that her middle child Jack, learned how to walk at 9 months old! She was telling me that boys in general hit their gross motor skill milestones very quickly, especially the second child because they are constantly watching an older sibling and wanting to mimic what they see them doing.

I am totally seeing that happen with Mark. He "talks" so much more and faster than Julia did. He coos all the time! He has such great eye contact and really focuses on people and objects. I can tell he's going to be a smarty!

Keep up the good work my baby boy! Mama loves you!

1 comment:

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails