20 April 2011

Blog Revamp

When Dad comes home from work, it's all about spending time with him!


Good Morning!  We're back!  I've missed writing each day to all of you.  But the break was well needed.

I had a chance to think about more of a consistent schedule for my blog, so that you, my readers, can know just what to expect on any given day!






Mark and Julia eating breakfast together.

Mondays- Food Related, Recipes, etc, Kristi's Menu

Tuesdays-Walk through the Bible (Right now we are finishing up James, then we will be moving on to Esther)

Wednesdays- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young (A new daily devotional I'm doing...it's so good!)

So thankful for my family!

Thursdays-Thankful Thursdays (I will be sharing all the things God is doing in my life, and all the things I am thankful for, expected and unexpected)

Mark decided to try on Daddy's tie!

Friday-Kristi's Kids (Homeschooling, Our Outings, Play dates, Field Trips, Updates, etc!)

Are they cool, or what???
 Saturdays in April/May: Spring Cleaning (Picture updates and tips how I got there!)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! It's so good to take a break once in a while and refocus. I love your blog, so I'm glad you are a regular blogger. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails