25 October 2012

Blog Hop!

It's Time to Mingle!
Happy Go Lucky
Each week we will choose one blog at random to spotlight at the next week's blog hop.

This weeks guest host is: Pinterest Told Me To
 There are no rules to this blog hop.  Just link up your blog's main page. Then have fun reading new blogs and making new blog friends.  We would love for you to follow the hostesses in the first four spots and our guest host in the fifth spot.

Please leave a comment so we know to follow you back.

Grab our button if you want to share our blog hop with others. There will be a new list every Thursday, so be sure to come back every week.
We hope you have fun and thanks for joining us!  We are so excited to find new blogs, share great ideas, and inspire each other!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I found you on the blog hop, Happy Go Lucky. I go to BSF in California on Thursdays. I loved your thoughts on Enoch. I hope to hear more on your study. I began when my daughter was 2 to go to the children's program. She is now a junior in high school and I am still there. It is new every time. Find me at: www.TheLostApron.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails