02 April 2013

Amy & Aaron Delmanto

We have had an outpouring of people bringing us gifts, dropping off meals, calling us,writing us, knitting hats for us, watching our big kids, all because our son Micah was born.

I wanted to take the time to thank each family who has blessed us as we welcome our newest member, Micah, to our family team.  I can't believe he is already one week old!

A huge thank you to Amy and Aaron Delmanto who brought us over a meal yesterday.  Spaghetti and Chicken Parmesan has to be one of our favorite family meals.  In fact, the day we left the hospital, John took me to the Olive Garden, and that's exactly what I ordered!

Amy came over yesterday for a pop over visit to bring Julia and Mark gifts (they were so happy) and Micah a new outfit, and Lindy Imranyi knitted/crocheted (I don't know which, I'm so bad at that stuff) a beautiful blue hat for Micah...I love hats on boys!  And she is one crafty woman!  Thank you Lindy!

Amy and I both are teachers by trade and we are both a bit of control freaks.  Perhaps that is why she didn't ask me if she could bring a meal, she knew to just say, "Hey Kristi, I'm bringing over a meal on Monday!"  How can I say no to that?  And Aaron her husband sure can cook!  He made us bruscetta appetizers with fresh veggies and goat cheese on top...so good!  And the chicken and spaghetti are practically gone!

I have to say, having a baby is a lot easier when people spoil you rotten and help you no matter what!  Thank you Amy, Aaron and Lindy!  You guys are awesome!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails