02 August 2013

10 Years!!!

August 8, 2013 will mark 10 years of wedded bliss for us!

This year instead of going to Cape May (oh how I will miss the beach) we are headed to the lake and cabins of Camp of the Woods in upstate New York with a group of our DEAREST friends.

I can't wait to have John ALL to ourselves with no work interruptions. (I might have to hide his blackberry!)  The kids really need some one on one daddy time.  He's been so busy with the two jobs and studying for his CFP.

We will be there for 7 days!

I will try to blog next week but if I don't you will know why! VACATION Here we come...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely picture. Hope you have a great holiday and many many happy uears to come

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails