13 June 2014

Our Father's Day Craft

Framed Love Notes

I saw this idea on pinterest and immediately LOVED it.  I love the black and white chalk board look!  I love that I was able to personalize each one for each kid to their Daddy.  And the best part was each frame was only $8 so it was quite an inexpensive gift! (which makes our daddy VERY happy)

The first thing we did was take a trip to the craft store to pick out the frames.  I envisioned the frames on my husband's wall at work and I liked black best.

Then I interviewed each kid (and for my 1 year old I just guessed!) and asked them: What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?

Then we used chalk on black sturdy paper (not construction paper).  This paper pack cost $3.99 but the kids loved it because they were able to use chalk on it which shows up very nicely.


Since I have 3 kids I used pink chalk for Julia, blue chalk for Mark, and green chalk for Micah.

We finished the craft with hand made Father's Day cards!  We love you Daddy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails