18 July 2014

Keeping Busy

34 Weeks

Well, I am getting closer and closer to having this baby.

Between packing and moving and selling and buying we have been SO busy with SO much!

I could never have gotten through this time without Linda and Colleen Rowan who constantly babysit when we need them to head out house hunting, or to doctor's appointments.

I also have some awesome friends who are always helping me with the kids and play dates are so fun!

From time to time I still like to do my own thing and take all three kids out for a special day of fun.  This past week we went on our monthly excursion to Liberty Science Center in Jersey City.  It has a zoo, an aquarium a 3D theater and an IMAX theater, and tons of fun exhibits.  It's days like this that I really just love packing the car and being with my kids and having quality time with them.  Our life right now may be going at warp speed (and little Amelia we are desperately waiting for your sweet arrival...you will only complete our team!) but you and I both know...I wouldn't have it any other way!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails