07 July 2014

S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D?

Psalm 121

My Help Comes from the Lord
A Song of Ascents.


121 I lift up my eyes to the hills.
    From where does my help come?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot be moved;
    he who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, he who keeps Israel
    will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is your keeper;
    the Lord is your shade on your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
    nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord will keep you from all evil;
    he will keep your life.
8 The Lord will keep
    your going out and your coming in
    from this time forth and forevermore.


I have been so stressed with our move, the packing, and the baby, that all I can really do right now is focus on the Lord...I guess that's the best place to be.  I feel like everything is caving in on me and the  weight of the world is on my shoulders.  I know my help comes from the Lord.  I am so thankful to know it in my head...I just need it to get to my heart.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails