* Bagheera is a loyal friend who just can't seem to let Mowgli go without protecting him and defending him to the very end. Even if he risks his life he can't rest until he knows Mowgli is okay.
* Baloo learns a valuable lesson that when you love someone you have to stop thinking about yourself and what would make you happy and put the other person's safety and best interest first, even if that means saying goodbye.
* Mowgli learns that listening and obeying authority protects you from harm.
* Kaa the snake is always trying to deceive and trick the animals in the jungle so he can devour them and it is a great parallel to how our enemy, the d*vil works. He too is always lurking about seeking to devour us and so we always need to be on guard. A great lesson to show our children how sneaky and evil he is.
* King Louie the orangutan wants Mowgli to teach him how to make fire. He sings a whole song "I want to be like you!" Here is a lesson that teaches us to be content with how God made us and not desire what isn't meant for us.
* A little girl is drawing water out of the river to bring back to the man-village and Mowgli is captivated by her and ends up following her right into the village where he belongs. Shows the attraction between a boy and a girl and how God has designed for humans to live with humans and animals to live with animals, the way things should be...
* Couldn't find any! If any of you have seen the movie and there was something you didn't like or agree with please feel free to post a comment.
Kristi's Rating: 10
Stop by Suzette's blog to read her review on Tarzan.