03 May 2011

Happy Birthday, John!

Words cannot express how proud I am of you honey!
Psalm 1: 1-4 reminds me of my hubby, John

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the law of the Lord and in His law he meditates day and night.  He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.

I wanted to take a look back at this past year and highlight some of my MOST favorite memories with you...



Our August trip to visit the Lees on Long Beach Island in August...















Our trips to Princeton with the kids, just enjoying them and taking photos of them with you, and ice cream at the Bent Spoon...yummy...










Family time in Doylestown, PA, on Labor Day weekend with the Weavers, one of my favorite family traditions...










Our weekend getaway in Cape May to celebrate our 7th year anniversary...













Valentine's Day weekend in NYC with our dearest friends, and getting to visit the Guggenheim Museum and eat at a lovely restaurant together...and all the laughter...










Thanksgiving with the Hech's and Lambertsons what a treat to eat a special meal with very dear friends who have been a part of our life since you first proposed!








Christmas Eve with our own family of four going to service together and then relaxing by the fire place...











Our recent date day to NYC to see your office, and go out to eat at Amma, and our stroll in central park...










Together forever...I love you dearest one! Happy Birthday to my best friend, my soul mate, and the man who always puts a smile on my face!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet family! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating John's bday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails