21 October 2011

Classical Education

I'm beginning to research some websites (and talk to my home school friends who use it) on Christian Classical Education.

Most children begin preschool about age 3-4 and this December when Julia turns 4 I'd really like to begin a more formal curriculum with her, and as you know I'm not a worksheet girl.  We are very hands on over here and so I'm trying to find a curriculum that works best for my children's learning style and also my teaching style.

Classical Education Website

So this weekend in particular I will be busy researching and planning and checking things out!

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Kristi, I do believe there is a Classical group in your area that meet weekly.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle, that is one of the things that sparked my interest because I saw information and meeting times in Lincroft on the CCOB website!!! Michele Conte is going to sit down with me and also explain! Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails