18 October 2011

Kindness is Key

"Blessed is the influence of one true, loving, human soul on another."
How can I be kind in my actions this week?

*sending snail mail or notes of encouragement

*surprising a friend with a care package

*reading an extra story during "Girl Time"

*Texting my hubby throughout the day

*Snuggling longer on the couch and letting the cleaning/dishes/laundry wait...remembering that people are more important than chores

*Asking a friend how I can help them

*Opening up my home for a missionary in town

*reaching out through email and checking in on friends who are sick

The best benefit of being kind to others around you is being blessed right back!!!

I'm excited to see my little ones be sweet and kind to others around them, and I'm realizing the more I model kindness the more fruit I see in my families life.

"Always, Sir, set a high value on spontaneous kindness."

All quotes came from the book: Random acts of Kindness...




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails