05 February 2012

One of THOSE weeks...

I'm just not a sit still type of person...

Monday: Dentist appt for both kids (6 mos. cleaning) and Special Lunch with two girlfriends at my house (I think a spinach quiche and super salad will be on my menu!)

Tuesday: Ladies Bible Study begins!

Wednesday: Library fun & Working on our Thomas Jefferson Project for the Social Studies Fair

Thursday: Play-date at my house with two girlfriends and 4 extra kids!  I'm going to have some fun tricks up my sleeve with Marshmallow Math fun, Cheerio counting, Puzzle time, and some Macaroni Arts and Crafts...all the kids are girls ages 1-4, plus my two kids...it's gonna be Pre-School Heaven for me! And Awana in the evening.

Friday: Gymnastics & Working on our Social Studies Project...in the evening MOPS Mom's night out at Valerie's house!

Saturday: Chores

Sunday: John preaches in both services at church & Date Night in the evening, my Mom is taking Julia and Mark for us. (John won't tell me what he has planned, it's a surprise...I LOVE surprises.)

It's going to be a GREAT week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Surprise date nights are the best :) What a fun and busy week you have planned!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails