03 September 2012

Erin Nicastro Photography and Labor Day travels

Today I am featuring my friend Erin's blog because she showcased our photos and wrote about us in her blog...

http://erinnicastrophotography.blogspot.com/2012/09/family-photo-shoot-princeton-new-jersey.html

Enjoy the pics...we were so pleased and we finally Showed All the photos to announce our pregnancy!  This pregnancy has really thrown me for a loop...me, the woman who doesn't sit down has been doing a lot of resting and nesting, LOL.  It's been a good thing, and everyone over here has been so helpful.  Mark and Julia ask about our baby all day long and check on me and they even talk to the baby, especially Mark.

We have our names chosen but we aren't going to reveal our names til either the gender reveal party or the birth...haven't decided yet.  But we LOVE both of our name choices.  And God is good.

Happy Labor Day!  We will be away all weekend in PA spending time with our beloved Weaver family.

Pray for me as I embark on this journey of motherhood once again, I'm overjoyed and excited and ready!  I can't wait to start putting together the nursery and settling Mark and Julia in their new room situation.  I'm thankful to God for all the provision and I'm so thankful he is blessing us with ANOTHER sweet BABY!  March cannot come soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited to hear about the pregnancy. i'm thinking about to add a new addition to our family too, but i have to put the idea on hold until i get to my ideal weight. anyway, congratulation.

    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails