14 September 2012

Operation: Fall Sprucing!

My Sunflower and Fall Wreath is UP!

I love Fall.  Getting back into the school routine.  Getting Back to School supplies.  The cooler temperatures in the morning and the evening.  Starting Mops, Bible Study and Awana.

For me, Fall begins in August.  That's when we start getting ready for the school year (although we had a head start in May this year we took a few weeks off for vacation), redecorating the house.  Mid August I changed our front door wreath, I just couldn't wait anymore.  It was so pretty with fall leaves and sunflowers and I just HAD to put it up.

This week, John got all the Fall decoration out of the attic for me so I could begin decorating the inside of the house.  I can't wait to do some Fall crafts with the kids.

Tonight begins our Awana year!  Mark and Julia are both Cubbies this year (3 & 4 year olds).  They will have Mrs. Kathy Puzyr as their teacher.  Julia loved her last year.  I think I'll bake some brownies for her class tonight too.



My Mark has been so brave with all these new programs starting up, he went to his Peppy Penguin class with MOPS just fine.  Yesterday at Bible Study Fellowship he didn't even cry!  He went right in and had a great time with Mrs. Serenelli.

God has been really blessing us this year and I'm really excited to see what this Fall has to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails