21 September 2012

Spoiling My Sara

Happy Birthday Sara!

Tonight we get to have Sara and my family over for a birthday dinner.  This weekend Sara turns 26!

Tonight I am making chicken francaise by her request. We ordered her a special cake, and today we have to pick up a few more surprises to make her birthday bash special.

The colors we chose for Sara were Hot Pink, Black and White Zebra print...she's gonna love it!  She also knows that we have been busy making her a movie night basket filled with lots of goodies and some movies of her choice!

God is so good and I am so excited to celebrate my baby sister...ummmm  who said she could grow up?

We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an encouraging comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails