15 October 2010
I thought it might be fun for you to see my hubby from his own perspective and through his own answers...I did have to keep reminding him to be blog appropriate, because he is very silly!
1. If you had an entire day to yourself what would you do? I would start the day off fishing and crabbing with my dad and uncles at like 4am, hang out with my wife and kids for the rest of the day and end the day with an intellectual talk with Ravi Zacharias (Christian Apologist).
2. What's your favorite part about being a Daddy? When I see that Julia is learning about the Bible and she wants to sit down and read it with me because she enjoys it so much.
3. What do you like most about your job (s)? Financial Advisor: I like learning about the financial and political world and seeing how closely they are intertwined. Taekwondo School Owner/Instructor: Seeing my students progress and gain confidence.
4. How many kids do you want? I'd like 5 or 6 (much to my surprise, I might add) One more biological and I'd like to adopt children. (I knew that part).
5. If you could change anything about Kristi what would it be? Is this a trick question??? (we laughed a lot) "Now that is just a stupid question!!!" (I love him).
6. What's your dream car? A Dodge Stratus (more laughing, inside joke) Whatever car you are in. "No John really???" A BMW M6 Convertible (Nice choice!!!)
7. What's your favorite childhood memory? Off-roading with my dad's truck. (don't ask me what this means, but it sounds dangerous! Mark will NOT be doing this.)
8. Were you considered a rule follower or a rule breaker growing up? Rule follower
9. What's your favorite movie? (Okay, John could not think of one, so here are his top favorites) 1. Elf 2. Dumb and Dumber 3. Braveheart 4. Last Samurai 5. Lord of the Rings (I would gladly watch any of these movies with John but NOT dumb and dumber, come on, there is just no way)
10. If you won the lottery, what would you spend the money on? I'd pay off my parents mortgage and my in-laws mortgage, buy some real estate in Europe (love it) Invest (of course) Spend time setting up orphanages in India and China (we'd like to adopt from China).
11. Are you a handy man around the house or do you/Kristi call in back up when things need fixing? handy man (but my wife doesn't believe me)
12. What's one thing you're most proud of from your adolescent years? Becoming a black belt at age 9. (taekwondo really helped John's confidence when he was younger, he got picked on at school a lot)
13. Name a few of your hobbies. Golf, taekwondo, reading, writing, painting.
14. What's the hardest part about being a Dad? Seeing my children cry when they are pain or they are sick.
15. What do you like to do with your friends, when you have time? Golf, have a good meal and conversation. (Hence, why we BELONG in Europe!!!)
16. What would be a perfect date night with Kristi? (Okay he had way too much fun with this answer, he even said there was not enough ink in my pen...it took forever!) First we would go to Le Peep for breakfast
followed by a helicopter ride and a brisk tour to see NYC skyline. Then we would land in Central Park. Go to the MET museum for an afternoon stroll. Lunch at a fine restaurant in Manhattan. Then we would buy pastries and toys for my Aunt Leah's kids and drop them off. And we would end our evening with dinner and a Broadway show!!! (Do you see why I married him????)
Have a great weekend!!!